Become A Trainer
If you’re an expert in your industry, becoming a vocational trainer gives you the opportunity to realise your true potential.
Can you answer yes to any of the following?
- Are you looking for a change of career where you can take advantage of the expert knowledge you’ve gained over the years?
- Are you looking for a change of working conditions where you can get to call the shots?
- Are you looking for a change to desirable income levels that you deserve?
- Are you looking for a change to an industry where you are rewarded for making a real difference to people’s lives?
We’re searching for people who have what it takes to be an extraordinary trainer and facilitator. If you have the right interpersonal skills and the relevant industry experience, we want to hear from you.
We’re committed to make a real difference to our industry. Where making a positive change to people’s lives, through dramatically improving the quality of trainers who are teaching the very people who make up our communities, our peers and our families.
When you’re an AIOVT vocational trainer, you’re also a leader and a mentor, someone who helps others improve their skills and ascend to the next level in their careers.
Your journey begins with an eight day course that empowers you with the skills and knowledge to be a quality workplace trainer and assessor.
Our Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will teach you how to plan, organise and deliver training; plan and implement assessment activities; and design training programs that meet client needs and exceed their expectations.
Possible job roles include:
- registered training organisation (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- enterprise trainer
- enterprise assessor
- training adviser or training needs analyst
- vocational education teacher
We take great pride in our training programs, and ensure that each of our course participants experiences a journey that empowers them as a great trainer and facilitator, and instills the confidence required when they receive their certification.
Once accredited, you are not just left on your own. We offer an ongoing service of one on one coaching and mentoring for trainers to achieve the elite levels of competency desired by the industry much sooner than most facilitators experience.
Learn more about us, or take a look at the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in detail.